Time Line of Blogs
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (2)
- August 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (3)
- June 2012 (7)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (8)
- December 2011 (16)
- November 2011 (5)
- October 2011 (2)
- September 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (8)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (4)
- February 2011 (13)
- January 2011 (2)
- November 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (4)
- January 2010 (66)
- December 2009 (33)
- November 2009 (30)
- October 2009 (5)
- September 2009 (6)
- August 2009 (3)
- September 2008 (5)
- July 2008 (1)
- April 2008 (1)
- March 2008 (2)
- February 2008 (2)
- January 2008 (3)
- 2012 abuse anger anxiety capitalism childhood child pornography children christianity common sense comparison Consciousness consumerism criminology death deception demonology demons depression desteni desteni 2012 desteni2012 desteni forum desteniiprocess Destonian Destonians dimensions dishonesty economy ego emotions energy EQAFE equality equal money equal money system fantasy fear feelings forgiveness God happiness heaven jesus life love masturbating masturbation mind mind consciousness money oneness pain pedophile personality possession poverty process religion sadness satan self-forgiveness self-honesty self-responsibility sex sexuality sorrow spirituality support supression thoughts truth value what is life? what is love
Tag Archives: ego
This is a common occurrence in South Africa – where a mother is forced to abandon her baby either due to unwanted pregnancy resulting from rape/sexual promiscuity or the realization that she cannot take care of the child.
Why do young South African girls allow themselves to have sex with older males – for Money. Older males come to the schools and offer young black girls money in return for sexual favors. Abortion and abandonment has become to easy for these young girls. Eventually they ‘switch off ‘ to the fact that they have repeated abortions or that they have to leave their babies in foster homes or even worst – some leave them on the streets when they become old enough to ‘fend for themselves’ – which means having to ‘beg for money’. For young girls, unfortunately it has become a point of self acceptance and a level of status to be seen driving around with older men in their nice cars. All the other girls know that he is simply using that girl for sex in return for money and to be seen as ‘special, beautiful and desirable by a man that has money.’ They know that it is just a show, yet in our culture today – what is the one thing we have come to accept – beauty and celebrity – therefore we create this system of abuse – in which a young girl will deliberately compromise herself – to for a moment ‘feel special.’ Do they really feel special knowing they are allowing themselves to be abused? What kind of society have we created – where specialness is equated to allowing abuse? Yes, in a male dominated society – all woman as mothers allow this cycle to continue and will teach their daughters to tacitly allow and continue participating in the sex/beauty system. Why – because of Money.
In our westernized society it is not as blatant as what these young black girls from poorer families allow. It is done on a more subtle level – and every woman knows this. She is taught from young to watch her weight. She is taught about beauty and grace and how to act like a woman. She is encouraged to do all the normal things girls do – which is to develop her feminine ways to attract a male. In today’s time it is also desirable for woman to become the co-breadwinners, and therefore meet a male that is suitable for her because he too – is chasing money. Then the two will marry/create a relationship – through which they show others that they are successful in life at ‘chasing money’ and getting money. Everything the male does and everything the female does is simply to make money and to attract a partner through sex – so that you are a strong couple that make money together. Then you start having children and teach them to become machines that go into the world to make money. This is what the human has become – an organic robot which functions from beginning till end simply to make money and have more money than poor people.
So this is the ‘not so obvious’ – yet to me obvious route that apparently educated westernized people take in the world – to get money. The young black mother who dumped her baby in the city that I live on Tuesday evening – had her reasons for not wanting to take care of that baby. Either way she had the baby – the point is that in South Africa money is being used to manipulate the masses into remaining ignorant to the abusive patterns that are being allowed. As I just mentioned this young mother either fell pregnant because she was:
- Paid by a male to have sex and she does this frequently
- Had sex with a boyfriend and allows unprotected sex because it is seen as being ‘cool’ and makes her desirable to boys. This again is the loop we exist in within the current capitalist system. The politicians know that if they encourage the belief around the freedom of relationship, finding acceptance/love in others, religion and culture – then you keep people stupid and at your mercy. The new black elite can do what they want with the tax payers money. The people who voted for the ANC and keep voting for them every 5 years, don’t even realize how they are being controlled, while the new Elite are sapping all the money from everyone in the country. The people who voted for the ANC believe and are told that their freedom to practice and have their culture, beliefs and heritage is what the new black Elite will give them – in return for their vote. That it is now the time for the ‘black person’ to have freedom in South Africa. So – what do the black Elite do – which is copied from how the White Elite control the masses in the rest of the world – they impulse them with pretty pictures and stories about history and culture and the rights of the individual. This is being abused extensively as politician and religion leaders – know – what they are doing – and they know that money is what makes life comfortable and that the institution that punt onto the humans as culture, religion and ‘belief’ – are the ultimate money makers. Keep people ‘stupid’ by keeping them in the dark ages – believing in an invisible god in the sky – and in the background you can do just about anything you want with their money. Most people will not and as you can see do not have the capacity to ‘think’ clearly’ based on actually seeing what is going on, seeing what the politicians are doing and seeing the lie – which consists of everything that is pushed through the media every day – which keeps everyone hopeful and happy.
- |The third reason – for this young mother dumping her baby on a street in a shopping bag – could have been because she was raped. This point ties in with the belief males have that
- Sleeping with a virgin gives you protection from witchcraft and protect people from the AIDS Virus.
- Raping a woman, is your right as a male
This ties in with the above mentioned point about humans and their beliefs. The Money System as it currently exists, functions purely because the leaders ad politicians keep people dumbed-down with culture and religion. When this happens all of humanity allow all forms of abuse in the capitalist system – because they give everything that happens on this planet some religious or cultural or political meaning! What meaning could you possibly give the abuse of another being so that you can live comfortably? What reason could humanity possibly give for the allowance of the excuses that the young mother had to use for having to abandon her child in a bag?
There are so many articles in the news every week of children being abandoned in South Africa. People read it and sigh – yet do nothing about changing the world systems that allow for such abuse. We do not stop and change our culture, our religions, our politicians or money system. Why – because humans are to busy surviving in the system and are to afraid of losing everything the current system provides – that is why everyone sees the problem – but will say or do nothing. Most will even justify why the current system is valid – simply from a fear that if someone like myself changes the current system – you as the one in the system will not reap the rewards of ‘having more money for you and your family than the next guy.’ Those are the subtle excuses used – always based on fear of changing our world to a new world that is best for all and takes all into consideration. Addicted to your religion and culture – what if your child is left to starve by an Elite race who value their religion and culture and money more than her/his life? Would you leave your child on a planet where half the population starve to that the other half can live comfortably and feel good about themselves for having more – or do you want to place your future generation in an environment where they have a dignified life with all other beings from birth?
Vote for and participate in – an Equal Money System.
Featured Art Work by Matti Freeman
Youtube comment: Demons can only be relieved through the power of god; I know this because I feel him within me!
yes it is called mind possession, keeping you and the participant entertained and glorified in your ego’s – yet you’re not willing to let go off the same god that would allow such a freak show without actual solutions that support all equally so possession of the mind may stop – such as self forgiveness – which we have tested stops possession as the person stops it themselves – no words like GOD or JESUS required – therefore no possession to god energy required
Youtube comment: ‘You need to get to know Jesus’
what you’re not getting is that ‘I don’t have to know Jesus’ because I AM HERE. SELF-forgiveness is how I support me within self honesty and self direction. Any external attempt to guide self through a deity or belief (a belief is an idea that will never be in the physical as an actuality, but only remains a belief within the minds of humans) – is dishonest as it is not who I AM. Use common sense for a moment if you are able to string a sentence together that does not contain jesus or god or hope.