Cars, expensive cars. Currently expensive cars are built to show of who has more money than the rest. You could say these cars are built for the enjoyment of speed, but if one really look inside the person who drives a fast expensive car, they do it because fast and powerful means money, and money means better than the rest. Therefore even the enjoyment of a car that goes fast or is well designed actually comes down to the energetic addiction experienced by the owner – it has very little to do with self-expression. If every person could drive a BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini, would anybody still feel special. Would people still desire the cars? If everyone could own a car that was well designed, could drive fast and was reliable, would such features still be considered special? No – probably not, because once you remove the energetic connection to something then that thing loses its original value.
In an Equal Money System for example we will focus on the production of reliable, sturdy efficient products such as cars. We will get to the core of what we require, not what feeds separation in this world, which in turn feeds the money system through human desire and fear and comparison. No more products built, as they currently are within our capitalist System to break or fail within a certain time period. We will build cars to last, cars that serve their purpose, which is not for greed but to make our lives comfortable within our time here. Proper research will be done into what materials would make the car safe and effective. What materials to use to make the parts of so that they don’t get worn out so easily. So will these super special modern technology cars still be so special if everybody’s cars were made of the most effective, durable material? No. Everyone would have to let go of the ego, which consists of pretty pictures and fancy ideas, made up in the mind to please the mind.
Some might ask well what is the point then of having a car. Yes – some people own things only to fuel the ego, not for its functionality. Too long have we fueled the ego within what we do and through this allowed the current capitalist system where some have while others don’t. The have’s and the have not’s. We have allowed this in the name of ego and it has been a waste. Look around you at how many people are battle daily because they cannot even arrange transport to get from point A to B. Why is basic transportation for each not an option in life? Why do we have cities and governments and societies if the way we exist excludes those who are not fortunate enough to have money? I drive past many people every day who have to hitch hike for hours just to get to their jobs or to their families. Who wants to live like that? Where your life is spent working long hours and the rest of the time you have to find a means to get home. What is the point of us living in a world where the main focus is on entertaining the rich with expensive cars while a majority in the world don’t even have transportation, food or the basic necessities?
This is a common occurrence in South Africa – where a mother is forced to abandon her baby either due to unwanted pregnancy resulting from rape/sexual promiscuity or the realization that she cannot take care of the child.
Why do young South African girls allow themselves to have sex with older males – for Money. Older males come to the schools and offer young black girls money in return for sexual favors. Abortion and abandonment has become to easy for these young girls. Eventually they ‘switch off ‘ to the fact that they have repeated abortions or that they have to leave their babies in foster homes or even worst – some leave them on the streets when they become old enough to ‘fend for themselves’ – which means having to ‘beg for money’. For young girls, unfortunately it has become a point of self acceptance and a level of status to be seen driving around with older men in their nice cars. All the other girls know that he is simply using that girl for sex in return for money and to be seen as ‘special, beautiful and desirable by a man that has money.’ They know that it is just a show, yet in our culture today – what is the one thing we have come to accept – beauty and celebrity – therefore we create this system of abuse – in which a young girl will deliberately compromise herself – to for a moment ‘feel special.’ Do they really feel special knowing they are allowing themselves to be abused? What kind of society have we created – where specialness is equated to allowing abuse? Yes, in a male dominated society – all woman as mothers allow this cycle to continue and will teach their daughters to tacitly allow and continue participating in the sex/beauty system. Why – because of Money.
In our westernized society it is not as blatant as what these young black girls from poorer families allow. It is done on a more subtle level – and every woman knows this. She is taught from young to watch her weight. She is taught about beauty and grace and how to act like a woman. She is encouraged to do all the normal things girls do – which is to develop her feminine ways to attract a male. In today’s time it is also desirable for woman to become the co-breadwinners, and therefore meet a male that is suitable for her because he too – is chasing money. Then the two will marry/create a relationship – through which they show others that they are successful in life at ‘chasing money’ and getting money. Everything the male does and everything the female does is simply to make money and to attract a partner through sex – so that you are a strong couple that make money together. Then you start having children and teach them to become machines that go into the world to make money. This is what the human has become – an organic robot which functions from beginning till end simply to make money and have more money than poor people.
So this is the ‘not so obvious’ – yet to me obvious route that apparently educated westernized people take in the world – to get money. The young black mother who dumped her baby in the city that I live on Tuesday evening – had her reasons for not wanting to take care of that baby. Either way she had the baby – the point is that in South Africa money is being used to manipulate the masses into remaining ignorant to the abusive patterns that are being allowed. As I just mentioned this young mother either fell pregnant because she was:
- Paid by a male to have sex and she does this frequently
- Had sex with a boyfriend and allows unprotected sex because it is seen as being ‘cool’ and makes her desirable to boys. This again is the loop we exist in within the current capitalist system. The politicians know that if they encourage the belief around the freedom of relationship, finding acceptance/love in others, religion and culture – then you keep people stupid and at your mercy. The new black elite can do what they want with the tax payers money. The people who voted for the ANC and keep voting for them every 5 years, don’t even realize how they are being controlled, while the new Elite are sapping all the money from everyone in the country. The people who voted for the ANC believe and are told that their freedom to practice and have their culture, beliefs and heritage is what the new black Elite will give them – in return for their vote. That it is now the time for the ‘black person’ to have freedom in South Africa. So – what do the black Elite do – which is copied from how the White Elite control the masses in the rest of the world – they impulse them with pretty pictures and stories about history and culture and the rights of the individual. This is being abused extensively as politician and religion leaders – know – what they are doing – and they know that money is what makes life comfortable and that the institution that punt onto the humans as culture, religion and ‘belief’ – are the ultimate money makers. Keep people ‘stupid’ by keeping them in the dark ages – believing in an invisible god in the sky – and in the background you can do just about anything you want with their money. Most people will not and as you can see do not have the capacity to ‘think’ clearly’ based on actually seeing what is going on, seeing what the politicians are doing and seeing the lie – which consists of everything that is pushed through the media every day – which keeps everyone hopeful and happy.
- |The third reason – for this young mother dumping her baby on a street in a shopping bag – could have been because she was raped. This point ties in with the belief males have that
- Sleeping with a virgin gives you protection from witchcraft and protect people from the AIDS Virus.
- Raping a woman, is your right as a male
This ties in with the above mentioned point about humans and their beliefs. The Money System as it currently exists, functions purely because the leaders ad politicians keep people dumbed-down with culture and religion. When this happens all of humanity allow all forms of abuse in the capitalist system – because they give everything that happens on this planet some religious or cultural or political meaning! What meaning could you possibly give the abuse of another being so that you can live comfortably? What reason could humanity possibly give for the allowance of the excuses that the young mother had to use for having to abandon her child in a bag?
There are so many articles in the news every week of children being abandoned in South Africa. People read it and sigh – yet do nothing about changing the world systems that allow for such abuse. We do not stop and change our culture, our religions, our politicians or money system. Why – because humans are to busy surviving in the system and are to afraid of losing everything the current system provides – that is why everyone sees the problem – but will say or do nothing. Most will even justify why the current system is valid – simply from a fear that if someone like myself changes the current system – you as the one in the system will not reap the rewards of ‘having more money for you and your family than the next guy.’ Those are the subtle excuses used – always based on fear of changing our world to a new world that is best for all and takes all into consideration. Addicted to your religion and culture – what if your child is left to starve by an Elite race who value their religion and culture and money more than her/his life? Would you leave your child on a planet where half the population starve to that the other half can live comfortably and feel good about themselves for having more – or do you want to place your future generation in an environment where they have a dignified life with all other beings from birth?
Vote for and participate in – an Equal Money System.
Featured Art Work by Matti Freeman
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged abortions, anc, capitalism, culture, deception, desteni i process, desteni research guidelines to equality, ego, elite, faith, God, guru, how, jesus, know, poverty, pro, rape, religion, system, teenage girls, underaged